[Spridgets] Hurricane Irene and our East Coast friends...

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 07:47:36 MDT 2011

List,
I'm trying to convince my older brother who lives in a trailer to come stay
at my house till Monday & bring his cat (I'm 7 miles away but in a house). I
really worry about all those folks in that trailer park as many do not have
family they can go to, most have pets and most barely enough money to take a
hotel. Those little trailers can rip open like a can opener on a can.

My Sprite is on the patio rear still sitting on jack stands I think she will
be OK. Or should I take her off the rear stands for strength from the wind?

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Irene's path.
Lin

Press animation:
http://www.accuweather.com/us/satellite/ei/un/satellite.asp?play=true