[Spridgets] Fw: Panhard Bar / irene

charles christ crusaderchuck at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 05:04:59 MDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: charles christ
<crusaderchuck at yahoo.com>
To: "WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com"
<WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 7:03 AM
Subject: Re:
[Spridgets] Panhard Bar / irene

i have a panhard bar here but uncertain of
it's manufacturerer.   it's slated for my bugeye but never got installed.
it's from a 1/2 eleptic spring f-production spridget race car and i just need
to modify the axle mounting end to install.    but since the car is not
running.....i'm not really interested in getting into the rear axle area right
now.   too many other projects that have priority right now.

chuck
battening
down the "hatches" for irene's arival.   i need to get all items up off the
shop floor since i've been flooded out 2 of the last 4 weekends by incredible
rains.   literally running water across the shop floor moving items from one
side of the shop to the other side!