[Spridgets] EARTHQUAKE!!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:28:32 MDT 2011

True, Hal.  But car accidents take more lives than any of the things
mentioned
short of nuclear war.  Hey!!  Let's outlaw cars!!   ;-)

Blizzards, like everything else mentioned, are a calculated risk.  Kansas
looses
on average one life a year to blizzards.  (Direct result - not snow
shoveling heart attacks).
The current population of the state is about 2,818,000.  So your odds are
about 300,000 to one of dying in a blizzard.

Cheers!!
Jim