[Spridgets] EARTHQUAKE!!!

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue Aug 23 13:42:31 MDT 2011

10th floor of an old hospital bldg. Just a rumble. But I don't think I have ever felt one before. Took a few seconds to actually realize what it was.

Larry

On Aug 23, 2011, at 14:18 PM, Allen Hefner wrote:

> Kewl!  Philly area just had an earthquake!  My office floor shook for 30
> seconds or so.
>
> The news says it was a 5.8 centered in VA somewhere.  Hope all you
> southerners are OK.
>
> No damage in our area, but I did hear of a broken water main in Valley
> Forge.
>
> The boss just said, "It's over.  Back to work."  (Party pooper.)
> Allen Hefner
> Norristown, PA
>
> *Current:*
> 2006 Chebbie
> *Former:*
> 1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series III
> 1967 Triumph TR4A IRS
> 1964 VW Type I
> 1967 VW Type II
> 1967 Rover 2000TC
> 1977 MG Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
Perelman School of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001