[Spridgets] LSHIT

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:42:53 MDT 2011

Great trip to the Motor City! Just missed a cool car show but I don't feel
too badly being I would imagine not many LBC Euro Cars ; )
Just missed that horrible accident of the wing walker at the air show as we
were a block away and a day away. Very tragic.
Getting back to my Spridget today and thrilled.
I hope to post youtube's of her back on the road by end of week.
Lin