[Spridgets] breast cancer awareness

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 23 10:25:25 MDT 2011

So very sorry, Leo. I think the breast cancer awareness idea would be a wonderful tribute to a spouse who was tolerant of, and even supported, our addiction to strange little cars.

Guys - remember that it isn't just women who get breast cancer. It is almost always fatal in men, because you have not been taught to check yourselves for lumps and it is not discovered until too late to treat.

In honor of Leo's wife, go check yourselves today and at least once a month. This disease can be beaten if caught early enough.

Kate