[Spridgets] breast cancer awareness

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Tue Aug 23 09:03:59 MDT 2011

Many of you met my wife at the 50th in Osage and might have been aware of
her breast cancer battle.  She fought a long and courageous fight but
ultimately succumbed to it yesterday.  She so wanted to attend the meet this
year but her health wouldn't allow it.  The meet in Osage was one of her
fondest memories. The list was a great source of amusement to her over the
last 20 years and she loved you all.  If the list ever puts together another
meet I would love for it to include some breast cancer awareness as a means
to honor her.

Her obituary is online at the Baytown Sun in Baytown TX

Ill be out there in lurk mode and Iris is tucked away wishing she had gotten
out this year but hopefully the spring will find her brightening up peoples
faces again

Leo