[Spridgets] Healey Memorabilia

CAWS52803 at aol.com CAWS52803 at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 14:33:43 MDT 2011

Healey Memorabilia
I have been clearing out my storage area and came across five interesting
Austin-Healey Calendars and thought they might be of interest to fellow
enthusiasts and collectors.  Great for that hobby room or workshop.  All pictures
are of Big Healeys, Sprites and special Healeys.  Perfect for framing!  $20
each includes shipping and handling.  Personal checks acceptable.  First
come, First serve!

1.)  1991 Austin-Healey Club of Japan; 15" x 15"; 12 separate beautiful b&w
photographs; one for each month in a separate envelope.

Worldwide Austin-Healey Calendars - printed in England - All are 12" x 17"
in spiral form.

2.)  1985 - 4 pages in color with 2 photographs per page.

3.)  1986 - 8 pages in color

4.)  1987 - 12 large color pictures

5.)  1988 - 12 large color pictures

Thanks,