[Spridgets] Bugeye stuff for sale - Heavy!

CAWS52803 at aol.com CAWS52803 at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 19:57:46 MDT 2011

Hi listers,

Thanks for all those that responded to my previous listing to sell Bugeye
parts.  I am now down to several very heavy and clumsy items, but everything
is doable!  Here's what's available.  No, my RHD '59 is NOT!

1. Radiator.  Seems okay and in good shape.

2. Smooth transmission.  Missing the shift knob, but lever is there.  I
bought this in hopes of making a table lamp as Rick Moses did.  He used the
shift lever to dim the light.  I think that after having this for over 20
years, I probably won't get to it this century.  Make a great conversation piece
in that hobby room.  Just needs a bulb, a shade and some tender loving care.
 Might even work in a car.

3. & 4. A pair of doors.  Paint stripped and in solid shape without rust or
dents.  One door actually has remnants of the red ribbed rubber covering.
Great for sample to reproduce - somewhere.
Also have both of the door latches in primered paint as a separate item.

5. & 6. Starter & generator.  Have no idea, but since removed from a parts
car, probably working.

Personal check fine and shipping to be calculated.

Standard Austin-Healey guarantee on all items.

Thanks to all those that responded to my prior listings. Still a few parts
left.

Rudy Streng
Lenoir, NC