[Spridgets] mgmidget

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Aug 21 16:40:53 MDT 2011

Ken,

$3000 sounds high for a non-running car with burned up dash wiring.

Neither of my Sprites is currently driveable and I wanted a car to drive to
the Midget 50th party last July.  So I bought a rust free '79 Midget with 60K
+ miles, a noisy differential, and a cracked exhaust manifold.  It had a
serviceable top with cloudy rear windows, but ran great (still does!).  I paid
$500.

Your neighbor's car can be fixed, but nice drivers are out there for a lot
less than $3000.

Rick
'59 & '61 Sprites
'79 Party Midget