[Spridgets] Anyone home?

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 16:12:43 MDT 2011

Mike,

You should have had those guys from American Pickers come and clean that
garage out for you.  Congrats on the paint for the BN2, I know you've been at
it for a while.

As for me, was on vacation past two weeks.  A few days in Maine, trying to see
how much of the lobster population I could decimate.  Rest of the time spent
at home working on the Nasty Boy.  I'm in the red zone and tomorrow it goes to
the exhaust shop for a stainless system.  I'm going to have the right side
pipe cross over at the rear and come up on the left side as twin pipes as per
original.  No one will suspect a V8 under the hood now (he, he).  Did some
insulation work in the interior (Reflectix, buble insulation from Lowes) and
bled the brakes.  Nice firm pedal but came out later to find fluid under the
left rear tire. Thought I didn't tighten the bleeder, but looks like a bad
cylinder .  Grrrr.

Haven't taken 2 wks off in a row in years.  Told my wife I was testing for
retirement.  Yeah, I can handle that.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo