[Spridgets] My camera is a phoneRe: was Wellington, now cell cameras

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Fri Aug 19 13:48:42 MDT 2011

I don't like talking on the phone so I don't care if anybody ever calls my cell phone or not.  I'll use it to make calls when I need to, which isn't very often.

I'm also a camera snob but I have to admit that my iphone 4 camera is really pretty good.  Under good lighting conditions it does well, and photos from it make pretty good 4"x6" prints.  About 3 years ago I bought a small Canon digital that I could carry with me everywhere in my briefcase.  It does a good job but also requires good lighting conditions, but for casual uses the iphone is about equal to it.

A good digital camera will still beam them under good lighting conditions, and will get good photos under poor lighting conditions where a cellphone camera or a small digital would get nothing.

I don't do music or text messages on my phone, but I think I have received a couple of text messages.