[Spridgets] anyone going to TRF Summer Party?

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Aug 10 17:53:02 MDT 2011

I don't know anything about TRF.  But I know where David is coming from.  You
treat me badly and I will remember it for a long, long time.

About 20 years ago I went to my local Pontiac dealer with green dollars in my
hand to buy parts for my Fiero.  The jerk behind the parts counter told me
"You should scrap that piece of junk and buy a decent car".  There I stood
with money in my hand and I'm told my car is a piece of junk.  I've never gone
back to that dealer and never will.

Rick

Sent from my iPad