[Spridgets] MGB Dashboard

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Aug 10 14:16:31 MDT 2011

Why?  Spridget Talk is for Spridget stuff.  MGB stuff belongs elsewhere.  If
someone posted a question about Spridgets on MGE, I'd tell them (come to
think of it, I HAVE told them) that the best bet for a good answer would be
Spridget Talk.
Absolutely no one should be offended or feel slighted.  If anyone does, I'd
have to call them a bit silly, or worse.
Bud Osbourne