[Spridgets] anyone going to TRF Summer Party?

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Aug 10 05:29:27 MDT 2011

Me and my Spridget will be making our annual trek to the Laurel Highlands
for The Roadster Factory Summer Party, tomorrow and I was wondering if any
of you folks will be attending.  There is usually a pretty good
representation of MGs there, but very few Spridgets.

It's a good, low-key, fun event, even if there's a lot less going on there
than there would have been 10 or 15 years ago, when it was at it's peak,
attendance-wise.

I go there every year with several of my local Triumph club buddies.  Lots
of back roads, mountain driving opportunities & just hanging out/socializing
while eating good food & drinking good beer.

Unfortunately, this year's "concours" won't be held on Philadelphia Street,
in the city of Indiana, as in years past, but the dinner & concours event,
at TRF owner Charles Runyan's farm promises to be a super-nice event.

Hope I will see some Spridgeteers there!

Bud Osbourne