[Spridgets] thermostat in the south......*

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 19:22:07 MDT 2011

Yeah, I think a cooler thermostat would help--worth trying anyway, since a
thermo isn't expensive.B  Nowadays they tell you not to go lower because the
computers in today's vehicles depend on a constant engine temperature at
something like 190-195 degrees.B  But the Spridgets are fortunate to have
predated the computer junk so the cooler thermo might help.B  But first, be
sure the system is healthy.B  Use a cleaner and back flush it to be sure you
are getting good flow.

Just my loose change.

--David C.
"Look to this day, for it is life, the very life of life. In its brief course
lie all the realities and verities of existence. The bliss of growth, the
splendor of action, the glory of power. And yesterday is but a dream, and
tomorrow is only a vision. But today - well lived - makes every yesterday a
dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore,
to this day. ~ Sanskrit proverb ~