[Spridgets] thermostat in the south......

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 17:21:43 MDT 2011

I have a 180 degree thermostat installed in the car and it seems to run
exceptionally hot.  This was installed in the car when I lived in the NW.
Since I've relocated to South Carolina, the car seems to always run toward the
hot end of the gauge.  Any recommendations as to what temp thermostat I should
be getting?  I'm thinking 165 degrees.  Should I go any cooler than that?
Heat index has been aroun 105-115 this summer.  Ouch!

Edward Perez
Summerville, SC
78 Midget (1275)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/