[Spridgets] 100K of My Own

Kim Tonry kgrowler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:35:21 MDT 2011

At 12:15pm today, my '79 Midget Growler's odo spun around to show the same
reading as the day I bought it. So a little over 30 years and two months
later, I've put 100,000 miles on it myself in addition to the 25,194 it had
the day I picked it up from Howard Orloff MG/Fiat/Triumph/Volvo in Chicago.

So that's an average of 3333 miles a year since I've owned the car. I've
always taken it off the road for the Chicago salt season. The highest
mileage in a year was 12010 in 1983. Lowest was a couple years like 1987 and
1991 where it was stored year round. Since 1992 it's been on the road every
year.

On to the next hundred thou!

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois, U.S.A.