[Spridgets] I know this is boring but I need insurance recommendations

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Thu Aug 4 14:43:22 MDT 2011

  Ask Hagerty again, they have different policies.  I drive my Dino to
work when I am not on the bike and there is no issue with occasional
drive to work. Hagerty's issue is that they want you to have a daily
driver so you don't drive the toy everyday.  In my case my daily driver
is my motorcycle and my Dino the toy.

     mike