[Spridgets] I know this is boring but I need insurance recommendations

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Thu Aug 4 11:08:31 MDT 2011

I swore off State Farm when they let me know three days before my homeowner's was due that they wouldn't be renewing my policy unless I had both Old Murphy & Sidney, my other pit bull, put down for what they did to a burglar. They did tell me I was welcome to keep my five accident free vehicles insured with them.

Kate