[Spridgets] Check out ?Bugeye at Road America?? - YouTube

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 1 19:15:19 MDT 2011

Actually, Sir Alec Issigonis had the Mini built so that the door pockets
were of the correct size to just fit a bottle of Gordon's Gin (his favorite
libation).  A couple years ago, Peter and I were at Siebkens and he went
upstairs to the antique store and found an old Gordon's bottle.  We took it
out to his car and it fit perfectly.  Sir Alec would have fit in good here
in Wisconsin.  Priorities matter.

So, I guess, in this case, the car came before the bottle.