[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: R.I.P. Frank Clarici

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Apr 30 09:30:10 MDT 2011

Decided to send this to all of you in hope you can help

Hi all,
Just after Frank's funeral someone mentioned Grassroots Motorsports and
I took it upon myself to write David to see if they wouldn't do an article.
I just received the following and was wondering if someone had a
*"suitable high-resolution photo"*, if so pick a few amongst yourselves,
send me some, and I'll send a couple to David.
Frankie, you and the family have last say in the choice.  We are working
against a deadline.

This is tough.

Dave W.