[Spridgets] British Car Quiz

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Fri Apr 29 11:16:51 MDT 2011

Yea, but how do you account for "I can't spell DeLoren"

So I got 18 of 25, which woulda been 20 of 25 if it would take DeLoren over Deloren and MacLaren over mclaren ;-)

On Apr 29, 2011, at 06:15 AM, WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com wrote:

> I got all the answers correct with 2 mins 23 seconds to spare.   Fighter
> had me stumped for a while but the manufacturer is classic which is more  than
> can be said for some of the others which are modern Brits.
>
> Weslake-Monza 1330

> tncarnut1 at yahoo.com writes:
>
> ad so  much fun with the American Iron quiz that
> I thought I'd throw this  one
> out there for you all to
> try. It's on a timer. You get 5 minutes to  complete
> it. I got all of them but one I had never heard of.
> Everything  I answered was
> correct, but just couldn't
> place that one so left it  blank. Took me just
> under
> 2 minutes to finish it. Gonna have to Google  that
> Fighter, I guess.
> Don't like not knowing what a car
> is -  especially a LBC!
>
> Have  fun.
> http://www.sporcle.com/games/rxeight/british_cars
>
> - David  Booker
> Long
> Island

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening.  But this  wasn't it" --- Groucho Marx