[Spridgets] Holy Sprite article - MGCCLIC newsletter Feb '09

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 10:35:32 MDT 2011

SKIDMARKS - FEB 2009 - E-MAIL.pdf (801KB)

Ed,
Here's a copy of the February
'09 Skidmarks, monthly newsletter of the MGCCLIC
(MG Car Club Long Island
Center). The article is a few pages in. You are way
better than I when it
comes to this kind of stuff, so I won't even pretend to
know how to extract
the article from the entire .pdf file. Post the whole thing,
or any parts you
want and can extract.

I'll ask about the club logo unless you can somehow
extract it from the
document.

 - David