[Spridgets] See the new Fiat 500 today

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Thu Apr 28 16:11:23 MDT 2011

I always get a chuckle out of people who say they won't buy a car because it
requires premium gas.  Around here premium gas is always 20 cents more per
gallon than regular.  One of my cars requires premium gas and has an 18
gallon fuel tank.  If it's bone dry when I fill it the premium gas costs an
extra $3.60 over the cost of regular.  C'mon people - thats one cup of
coffee at Starbucks (and the gas tastes better than Starbuck's coffee).
:-)

The Fiat 500 has a 10.5 gallon tank.  An extra $2 to fill up with premium.
If you can't afford an extra $2 you probably should buy a bicycle instead.

Rick