[Spridgets] Gift Sprite.... 10 years after...

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Thu Apr 28 09:24:11 MDT 2011

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I have lots of Sprites!   I have a 65 that may receive some Gift
Sprite parts.... notably the engine and transmission. I prefer the
65-66 cars the most.  (it's that roadster v. convertible debate)

A 71 Midget that Frank did some patch welding on, that I'm giving to
a young kid that works for me here.

A Bugeye, also,   Plus several other interesting cars.

Gift Sprite got me back into Spridgets, from whence I came years ago.
It was a good thing, and I think exactly Frank's grand plan.

No.....  Parts of Gift Sprite will move on to others, at my
discretion, as I think is proper.

Please.... the right person will appear for Michael's tub.

         Peter
===