[Spridgets] Armstrong Lever Shock question

Mike MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Apr 26 13:34:49 MDT 2011

I still use castor oil based 2 cycle fuel for my two and four stroke older
model airplane engines. I have been flying models with this fuel since the
60s. I love that smell. The castor oil prevents engine damage in run lean
conditions. Some of my model engines turn at 16,000 rpm where a run lean
condition is critical.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2