[Spridgets] Rare Mk I Midget Hardtop Sidecurtains

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Tue Apr 26 13:17:14 MDT 2011

Does anyone out there own or know-of an owner of one of the rare Midget Mk I
factory hardtops that had the angled window opening?

If so, and you/they are interested in sidecurtains, I just discovered an NOS set
of sidecurtains for that top. They are new in their BMC boxes and still have the
protective cloth tape on the frames. I don't even remember buying these. They
were stored on a shelf about 8 feet high in my garage.

If anyone is interested in these, contact me off-list.

Thanks,

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct