[Spridgets] Gift Sprite.... 10 years after...

charles christ crusaderchuck at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 16:35:10 MDT 2011

10 years?   has it really been that long?
hey!  wait one cotton picking
moment here!   why can the car not be fixed?   i
mean it's quests like that
, that make this list what it is...right?   it's
only sheet metal and ya can
mig weld that stuff right?   kinda like in a
weekend...right?

chuck.
10
years ago..... wow!