[Spridgets] Asking Wisdom From the Spridget "Brain Trust"

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 19:23:03 MDT 2011

Dear Listers. . .

No doubt many, if not all of you, have heard about the Iraqi Dinar and a
"future conversion" that is supposed to take place which will turn a
thousand dollar investment into approx a million dollar return.

My son in law bought $3000 dollars worth of Iraqi Dinars through a company
called GID . . and as such he is waiting for his $3,000 to eventually "do
it's thing."

"If it seems to be too good to be true, then it is. . . .  . "

He has been trying to get me to buy at least a $1,000.0 worth.  He was
filled with so much enthusiasm today regarding the prospects (Easter Sunday
with my family at my house).

His sister who has also bought into the Dinari, recently got off a Dinar
conference call and came back further pumped up about the prospects that
might occur.  (This conference call being for those who have invested).

It is this kind of stuff that gets people worked up to a lather while at the
same time having no substantiation . . and of course . . there might be some
wisdom involved in the prospects of investing as such?  Very likely not with
the wide margins that are being forcasted . . but with enough of a margin
that there might be some veracity to what I am hearing?

I would love to hear back from anyone who has an opinion on this subject.

Kirk

PS
Did the currency in Kuwait go through a similar process by which many people
became very well off as the result?