[Spridgets] Datsun Engine

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 07:03:42 MDT 2011

If anyone is interested, I have a Datsun 1488 cc. engine sitting in my
basement I would sell on the cheap.B  I always had visions of adapting it to a
Spridget--lighter engine than either engine stock to Spridgets and a lot more
horsepower.B  Plus if you wanted to use the 5 speed Datsun tranny it would
bolt right up to it.B  It came right out of a 1982 Datsun and would need at
least refreshing, but if I were to use it, I think I would go through the
entire engine.B  I'm not sure what kind of work one would have to do to modify
the engine mounts, etc. to make it fit, as I never got that far, but it isn't
a huge engine.

Anyway, if someone would like to pick it up,contact me and we can discuss the
VERY cheap price you could drive away with this for .B  I am in East
Tennessee.B

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : B Grant me the senility to forget the people
B I never liked anyway,
B The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
B The eyesight to tell the difference.