[Spridgets] coffee

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Wed Apr 20 13:31:29 MDT 2011

My wife and I went to Costa RIca last year, we became addicted to several of
the flavors from there, depending on our mood. My favs are Pssas (like the
mountain near San Juan) or Terrazo. Both are mountain blends from central
Costa Rica. Get 'em shipped at CafiBrit.com. And we do so love the smell when
a new box shows up.

Larry

On Apr 20, 2011, at 12:16 PM, Jay wrote:

> Sledgehammer from Camp4coffee.com in the mountain town of Crested Butte,
CO.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating with people
you's rather not talk to." G. Carlin