[Spridgets] coffee

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:34:51 MDT 2011

OH HELL NO!!
NEVER, EVER, EVER drink anything from Patron! For those that do not know,
Patron is merely advertising. Partida owns the recipe, Patron owns the name.
For the $25 range, el Jimador Reposado, is as good as Patron Reposado
In the $50 range, Don Julio Reposado, or Herradura Anejo, or Corzo Anejo,
are all FAR superior to Patron
In the $85 range, Casa Noble Anejo is far superior to Sammy's Cabo Wabo Uno,
for which he charges a smooth $240 a bottle.
I know this is off topic, but I tend to love me some tequila
I'm off to Jalisco in 4 weeks, as my supply has dropped below 50 bottles, so
it's time to restock. LOL
last trip there, I found something called Quiote Reposado, for less'n $15,
it is as good as most of your $50 bottles here.

Brad

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad