[Spridgets] coffee

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Wed Apr 20 08:28:57 MDT 2011

I use Raley's house brand at home, and usually mix a variety of beans to make my own blend. I use Irish Creme, French Roast, and Colombian, then grind them together when I get home. My objective is a full bodied coffee without a strong bitter taste, with just a hint of Irish Creme. Very tasty.

In restaurants, I have found that coffee on the bar side is generally better, as the fresh coffee is not mixed with the old, as happens in most restaurants. It also has the advantage of being free, although I always tip the bartender.

Kate