[Spridgets] Flame trap (was silicone fluid and MC)

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Tue Apr 19 08:48:40 MDT 2011

Errrrrrrrrr... how about the more likely scenario of there being an
intake backfire, and flame traveling down the tube.
         That's been my understanding.
         Some Triumph cars had 2 of the bulbous expansion areas.   I
thought we could make a small still.

         Also, most other cars have a flametrap in lieu of, or in
addition to a PCV setup.  Modern cars!
         Peter C
==