[Spridgets] On my way...

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:52:12 MDT 2011

David,

Don't forget that can of "WD 40." Remember the WD stands for Water
Displacement.

I can't tell you how many times in the rain and slush having to spray my
distributor and wires to keep the car running when everything got wet.  Take
it from experience, this works very well.

Cheers,

Curt
:{) Sprite daily driver in college and the Marine Corps (Indiana and Chicago
winters and in Quantico, VA in the 1970s)