[Spridgets] Frank's Services

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Sat Apr 16 16:07:11 MDT 2011

I am just now trying to get caught up, mentally and physically, from everything that has happen this week.

The Franks viewing last night was suppose to be from 6 to 9 but I am sure it continued after that time.  Some one has estimated a thousand people were there, I think the number maybe higher.  We did not get in the line until around 7:30 and it was close to nine when we left the building with a line still going back through the hall ways.  I think it was Larry Macy that said the elderly funeral director commented that he had never seen anything like this.  Frank touched so many people in so many different walks of life.

For this mornings services I think there were several hundred in attendance.  There were police cars from several towns controlling traffic so the very long caravan of mourners could pass  on their way to say a final goodbye to Frank.

I feel like a reporter of events for all other words fail me.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage