[Spridgets] Sad News

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Fri Apr 15 14:55:40 MDT 2011

 Though I never met Frank, I was always interested in what he had to say, not
to mention the huge amount of energy that he had. I hope that he would have
been proud of me reconstructing my turn signal contacts this week with naught
but one used connector, a soldering iron, my Leatherman and a half empty can
of metallic Krylon. I certainly wanted to toss him the keys to my MKII to see
what he thought of it in Elkhart Lake this summer, may be Ron will do it for
him.

Pay it Forward, It only goes one way!

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12977