[Spridgets] Guns

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Fri Apr 15 10:38:35 MDT 2011

> That's right folks, you read it right here.

There is a German Luger in my father's trunk from WWII that my brother wants
to pass on to his son.  This gun made the local news at the time:  "Everett
physician captures 13 Germans single-handed without a gun."  I believe it is
one that he took from the prisoners.  The newspaper clipping goes with the
gun.

I also found his surgical kit from North Africa, Sicily, and Italy, and the
"Doctor Bag" that he carried on house calls when I was in grade school.
These will go to our older daughter, who starts her surgical residency in
Boston in June.

Never assume,
Michael Rowe