[Spridgets] Datsun tranny fill plug questions

Jim Seippel aseippel at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 22:39:45 MDT 2011

http://cgi.ebay.com/9-16-SQUARE-WRENCHES-MADE-U-S-A-4PC-LOT-/150564022179?pt
=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230e50a7a3

These should work. An alternative is to buy a long open end wrench and weld
a plate across the open end to keep it from spreading. Use a length of pipe
on the wrench to give you leverage. Another solution is to use a pipe wrench
and buy a replacement plug from your Nissan dealer if the old one is too bad
to use again.

Put a little anti-seize compound on the threads when you replace the plug. -
Jim