[Spridgets] Datsun tranny fill plug questions

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Thu Apr 14 19:59:40 MDT 2011

Hello,

       bought a long 14 mm wrench today, got under the car and banged
       with a hammer on it and still can't budge the fill plug.
       Someone suggested warming it with a 100 watt light bulb...
       would driving the car and warming the tranny do the same thing,
       seeing as how I don't have a drop light? .. or should I get one
       of those too?.... (mine is a cordless LED type, no heat)... or
       how about a blow dryer aimed at the plug?...

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Every time I've built character, I've regretted it