[Spridgets] Frank

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Wed Apr 13 19:44:50 MDT 2011

I'm sorry to hear of Frank's death.  I didn't know him except through this
Digest and a call once or twice over the years.  But, as an ex-Jersey guy, I
related to him.  Plus, my favorite Uncle lived in Toms River.  He died a
little over a year ago.  And, his funeral was the last time I was there.

Frank was one of those guys who makes a mark on our hobby.  His knowledge,
his friendships, and his excess of parts that he was always so willing to
share made him one-of-a-kind.

Ride in Peace, Frank.  Your memory is with us and our cars.

Norm Sippel
a Floridian now.