[Spridgets] Services

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:24:51 MDT 2011

I can't be there due to unavoidable obligations here in Kansas.  On Saturday
I intend to spend the entire day working on getting my Midget ready for body
work and paint. I'll be with you all in my heart and I know somehow Frank
will be looking over my shoulder to help me with my car.

Where ever a Spridget is being worked on, there you will find the spirit of
Frank Clarici guiding and helping in the endeavor.  I know he will be there
with me when ever I work on my car or when ever I "pay it forward" for some
other person.

Cheers!!
Jim