[Spridgets] Fwd: Frank Pics

Gregory Groiss ggroiss at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:18:50 MDT 2011

Here are some pics of Frank, Father Jack and the Holy Sprite.  They
were in the Asbury Park Press (local paper) along with an article on
the building of the Holy Sprite. The link to the article does not seem
to work any longer but the link to the slideshow does.

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=B3&Dato=20090120&Kategori=MULTI
MEDIA02&Lopenr=901200805&Ref=PH

or

http://tinyurl.com/cy2vcu