[Spridgets] Frank

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:03:35 MDT 2011

I just got back from our class trip at 11PM I wasn't going to go but the
kids needed a chaparone and I needed them. I still can't stop crying. Frank
was the first person I met in many years of LBS stagnation to make be come
out of my tool shed and feel like I could still turn another wrench or two
and buy another welder and have the confidence I once had to work on our
beloved LBC's. When I got to my car to go home and check the emails to feel
closer to him my 3rd transmission which was just rebuilt was not going into
reverse (94 Saturn). I am currently car-less and may need a ride to the wake
and funeral. If anyone is in the area of Little Silver and can pick me up I
would be grateful as it will take several days to repair the transmission. I
will also try and rent a car.

I am still crying as though I lost my brother, well he was a brother to us
all. I will try and get some sleep now and pray this was just a nightmare,
as I pray for his family.
Lin
62 deep pink Sprite "Pinky"