[Spridgets] Flowers for Frank

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue Apr 12 16:25:11 MDT 2011

Hi all,

You all must realize how fond and proud of Frankie III Frank was. The poor
little boy will have to grow up with out his grandfather.  I was talking with
Kevin earlier today and we were discussing some of the questions we have
gotten through the day about flowers and memorial funds. Some of you may know
that Frank thought flowers were a waste. He has been known to send food to the
family after someone's passing. Any way, to get to the point.

Kevin and I feel that if you want to do something other than flowers you may
want to help little Frankie later in his life. I would suggest that you stick
an envelope in a card and write on the envelope "Frank Clarici III Education
Fund". Stick some cash or a check made out to Frank Clarici in the envelope.
Then send it off to the Clarici homestead. Frankie can stick the funds in a
bank account or some bonds or a CD or something.

Frankie can grow up knowing that his gramps made a big enough impact on others
life's that his future will be helped along.

The address again:
631 Parkside Ave
Toms Riverb NJb 08753

Or you can send to me or Kevin if that makes you more comfortable.  I can also
take PayPal at this email addy.

If you want to send flowers, please send to the funeral home.

Sadly,

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.

Sent from my Magical iPad