[Spridgets] Sad News...

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 11 21:02:34 MDT 2011

All I can think of is that Paul needed help getting enough 5 speed, 1275 Spridgets and Morrises ready for the rest of us. If there are no LBCs in Heaven, I don't want to go. Picture the two of them racing through the sky, using the stars as slalom cones. I'm sure that Old Murphy is riding shotgun with Paul, helping him win rallies. They're both up there laughing at the rest of us as we try to figure out how to keep our cars running without them.

Kate