[Spridgets] For Your Entertainment and Perusal. . "Bugeye Guy" Has A New Web Site

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 21:07:19 MDT 2011

I wonder if this guy is actually making money buying low and selling for
more?   It is though he is trying to make himself into a "brand" of some
sort.

He is certainly pushing it as a business.   And I wonder, it seems that his
knowledge of the Sprite is at times a bit limited?

Just thought I would pass it along (some or many of you may have already
seen his new site). .  but for the heck of it anyway.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&shva=1#inbox/12f3b3a69940eef1

Kirk
Enjoying my 59 1275 in warmer Nor Cal weather.