[Spridgets] MKII Wiring Harness Location

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Fri Apr 8 17:06:26 MDT 2011

The MKII is coming along, but I've run into a small stumbling block. When
passing the headlight and turn signal wiring harness from fender to fender,
does it run just under the bonnet release in clips, or farther back or farther
down?
It's only been 13 years since  took this apart thinking it would be next year
I put it together, now I need some assistance.
TIA,

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016