[Spridgets] No LBC - Road conditions

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 7 17:12:54 MDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Fornal
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 5:15 PM
To: Michael Rowe
Cc: spridgets at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Road conditions

I saw on the news this morning, that Texas is considering raising the speed
limit out in rural areas, to 85. If you've ever driven from Abilene to New
Mexico, you'd understand why.....

OK, so there is one reason to go to Texas... if it passes.

Many years back, several friends and acquaintances thought of making a run
to Montana to have a little fun back when there was no speed limit.  I and a
few others had Porsches, one had a Ferrari, a few had Corvettes (including
one with incredible horsepower) and one AC Cobra.  Sounded like a blast, but
we never put the trip together.  Ah, wasted opportunities!  Such a shame!

LAD